Blog Designed With Spring A Ling By:

Thursday, March 3

My Little Chickadee Desktop Wallpaper


Download HERE
I have made 2 desktop wallpapers for your personal use.  One is 1280 x 800 and the other is 1920x800.
I used the adorable My Little Chickadee Page Kit by Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs.
I love this kit!  I recently was very sick and in the hospital for 4 days.  When I got home and saw my mail, it put a smile on my face and I immediately felt better!
The little critters are just the cutest!  I made the button with the chicken (Chickadee) in it.  It is not part of the kit.  Between the balloons, flowers, ribbons and critters, you will find plenty to choose from.
Please visit her site and see where to purchase this amazing kit!

I also used her newest page kit to decorate my blog!  This will give you another chance to see a lot more of her My Little Chickadee Page Kit.

If most of you have newer versions of Windows, you do not have a regular start menu.  I use Classic Shell Start Menu for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.  It is free!  That gives me a look like my old Windows XP that I loved sooo much.  I can't do without making desktop wallpapers for my computer!
This month stars our Pomeranian Petey!  He is such a joy to have with us!  He is my running errands buddy and goes with me everywhere!
I hope you enjoy the desktop and please stop by Karen's site and check out where to purchase this adorable kit (leaving her a comment would be fantastic)!
Hugs,
DeLoris

1 comment :

  1. This is sooo cute, DeLoris! What a great job you did with your blog decorations, and the Wallpaper is adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete