Blog Designed With Spring A Ling By:

Thursday, March 9

Spring A Ling Slat

 
Download HERE

I made a slat for you using SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen's wonderful Spring A Ling Collection.
I used the Word Slat Script by Creation Cassel.  Please stop by her store for tons of useful scripts!
I love Karen's Spring A Ling Collection.  As you can see from the page I made above, it is full of the cutest critters and flowers,
Spring is a time for having fun and letting go of all the winter doldrums.  Do you plant a garden?  If so, this kit is perfect for capturing the "before, during and after".  Show off your hard work with a kit that embodies the fun of nature's beauty!
Maybe you just want to go for a walk and take in the luscious green that only Spring brings.
Karens's Spring A Ling if fun and frivolous!  A perfect collection to help show off your adventures.
Below are her previews.  They are currently on sale this week only at The DigiChick for $2.00 each or the whole collection for $10.00.











I am having so much fun playing with this collection and I hope you go grab it up while you can save some $$$$$ and join me.
Hugs,
DeLoris



No comments :

Post a Comment