I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, February 7

My Heart Lives Here Desktop Wallpaper

Download HERE
Karen, of Snickerdoodles Designs has made the most adorable kit for Valentines Day.  Yet, it is sooo much more.  The title My Heart Lives Here is good for all year long.
Where does your heart live?
My heart lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains, but I have never lived there.
What is your passion?  Family, places, or events?  This kit can help you capture what ever it is!
I made a desktop for your personal use using this kit.  There are 2 different sizes in the zip file.  One is 1280x800 and the other is 1920x800.
Please visit her store and check out the kit and/or collection.  I know you will have as much fun playing with this kit as I do!
Hugs to you all,
DeLoris

1 comment: