Pages

Tuesday, February 23

Spring 2016 Frames

Download HERE
Just playing around with shapes and photoshop styles, I made a set of 20 frames in various shapes and colors.  They're for your personal & commercial use only.  They will come in handy for making your layouts and you have many to choose from.  They are  in scrapbooking sizes but can be reduced down if you want them for tags.
The most fun I have in PSP is just playing around with nothing particular in mind.
I hope you enjoy playing with the frames and if there is any element you would like to see, just let me know and I will do my best to make them for you.
We had a couple of days in the high 50's and now I'm ready for Spring and the end to the cold!
Also, excuse my blog being so plain.  It is under construction!
Have a great day,
DeLoris

1 comment: