I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Monday, March 14

Buttons

Download HERE
Hot off the presses is a huge assortment of buttons for your personal & commercial use.
I had sooo much fun making them, I couldn't stop!  LOL
Hopefully, there are some in this set you can use for your scrapbooking needs!
I hope you have fun playing with all the different ones I have included in this set!
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment