I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Wednesday, July 6

Sailor Boy 12x12 QP

Download HERE

My dear friend & cyber-sissy Chris of Katelynn's Designs has just uploaded an adorable script of a sailor boy to her stores.  This little guy is perfect for anyone who has a loved one or friend in the Navy and will also be a cute addition to any patriotic scrap pages you make.
I made a QP for you with her script and the American Pride Page Kit by The Urban Fairy.
This QP is for your personal use only.  Please check out both links to find out how to purchase the script and the page kit!
I hope you have fun making different color combinations with this script.  I've had a blast playing with it!
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment