I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, October 16

Pink Gerbera Daisies

Download HERE

I planted some Gerbera Daisies where our dog Petey is buried.  They have looked sooo pretty this summer and I thought I would take some pictures of them and extract them for you.  I love these daisies; they are one of my favorite flowers.
They are for your unlimited use and I hope you enjoy them.
I am not an expert at "tubing" and I sure would appreciate your feedback on them.
God Bless You and as always, Hugs,
DeLoris

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deloris, Thanks for sharing these beautiful special flowers with me! Such a loss...losing your dog. Years ago, I had a dog too, a little black poodle, named Quicky. I still feel this loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you enjoy the flowers. I'm sooo sorry to hear about the loss of your Quicky. They are our family and are missed deeply!

      Delete