Pages

Saturday, October 29

Trick Or Treat Bottle Caps

Download Link At Bottom Of Post

Snickerdoodle Designs By Karen has made the cutest kit for Halloween simply called Trick Or Treat!
This is a darling kit full of the sweetest elements and matching papers for the holiday!
She has a page kit, 2 sets of clusters, masks, glitters, journal cards and for a real value a complete collection for sale.


I made a set of bottle caps to compliment her collection for your personal use!  I wanted to make you a freebie and to show off Karen's amazing talent in creating a collection for "children of all ages"!  I even used it on one of my cats Tux!  You can check it out in my Layout Page.
I hope you enjoy the bottle caps and grab up any and/or all of Karen's collection.
Download HERE
Happy Haunting & Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment