My 2016 Photo Book

Blog Designed With Chez The One By:

I'm sorry, this kit has been retired.

Friday, January 6

Celebrate Life 12x12 QP

Download HERE 
I made this QP using Karen's of Snickerdoodle Designs kit Celebrate Life for your personal use.  There was 1 paper included in the collection with birds that I just fell in love with!
This whole collection is pure magic!  Perfect for New Years or anytime there is a major event you want to celebrate!
I love the sparkles included; they are quite unique.
Please scroll down and see all the previews that feature her kit.  The links to the stores are below as well.
They are currently on sale, so grab them up while you can save some $$$.

Celebrate Life
 



You can purchase the kit, or any of the extras or the whole collection at the following stores:
You can also find additional information on Karen's Blog - HERE
Come back tomorrow for another freebie!
I hope you enjoy the QP and here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
DeLoris


1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much--I love your background image for your Blog.

    ReplyDelete