I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Thursday, January 5

Celebrate Life Alphas



Download Link Alphas HERE

Celebrate Life
 


Celebrate Life!  What an awesome name for a kit celebrating New Years.  After all, isn't that what we are doing?  Ringing out the old; ringing in the new?  Life is a celebration and it is especially meaningful that we celebrate it this time of year!  Last year has passed and a new year is beginning.
This kit is a perfect compliment to our hopes and dreams for the new year.  It is full of glitz and sparkle like a shiny new penny.  Between champagne, a clock, sparkles and balloons, it is all decked out to capture your New Years moments!
You can purchase the kit, or any of the extras or the whole collection at the following stores:
You can also find additional information on Karen's Blog - HERE
As they are new to the stores, you can grab them up at substantial savings!

I made 2 alpha kits to match this kit.  One in gold and the other in silver.  It has upper and lower case letters and symbols as well.  It is for your personal use only.
I thought this would made a nice compliment to this awesome kit!
Comeback tomorrow for another freebie!
Happy New Years everyone!
Hugs,
DeLoris




                             



1 comment: