I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Saturday, January 7

Celebrate Life Stamps

Download HERE

Todays freebie is a set of stamps.  Gold, silver and pink glittered and black corresponding ones as well.  Besides the colored ones, you can use the black ones as is or change the blend modes to get different effects.  The stamps coordinate with Snickerdoodle Designs By Karen's collection Celebrate Life.
The kit & bundle is full of amazing elements and papers to celebrate what ever joyous events life brings you.  That's the fun of a new year; wondering what comes next.  For me, I look forward to my grandson becoming 10 yrs old!  As they say, Time Flies!  So, capture each precious moment, celebrate it and be thankful!  This collection says it all Celebrate Life!
Listed below are the previews and links to the stores and Karen's blog. (hint:  check her blog for freebies too!)

Celebrate Life
 


You can purchase the kit, or any of the extras or the whole collection at the following stores:
You can also find additional information on Karen's Blog - HERE
As they are new to the stores, you can grab them up at substantial savings!
Come back tomorrow for one more final freebie!
Happy New Years everyone!
Hugs,
DeLoris



No comments:

Post a Comment