Pages

Monday, January 16

Winter Wonderland Cluster

Download HERE
Today is the last day for my freebies to highlight  Snickerdoodles Designs By Karens packs for the Digital Scrapbooking Studios (The Studio) Collaboration Winter Wonderland.
I made a cluster to show some of the beautiful elements of Karens packs.  I just love her colors and the elements she used.  Look at this little guy; isn't he precious!  There is a matching female in her element pack as well!
I've had fun making freebies for you and I hope you have enjoyed scooping them up.
Don't forget, they are on sale for $1.00 a pack and her collection is $8.00.
This sale runs until the 27th of this month. 
Here are the previews for each pack.  Please stop by The Studio and you will save $$$ before they go into her other stores. 








While you're in the neighborhood, why don't you stop by Karen's blog and sign up for her newsletter.
She keeps you updated on sales, specials, freebies, tutorials and it is just plain fun to read them.  She is sooo talented and I love the stories she shares of her adventures!
I hope you are staying warm!
Hugs,
DeLoris







No comments:

Post a Comment