I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Saturday, January 28

Winter Wonderland QP

Download HERE

Snickerdoodle Designs By Karen's Winter Wonderland Collection is now for sale in all her stores.
As of today, the individual packs are on sale for 30% off and the whole collection for 58% off.
You can find them at the following stores:
Make sure you stop by one of them and save some $$$ while you can.
This kit/collection is just perfect for capturing your outside wintertime memories and well as inside.
When have you made hot chocolate from scratch?  If you've never done that, why not start a wintertime tradition and capture the monument with Karen's contribution to The Studios collaboration.
I made this QP for your personal use using some of her elements/papers and I threw in a couple of the freebies I had made for you in my earlier posts.
Below are the previews to highlight Karen's amazing talent:





I hope you take advantage of the sale and that you enjoy the QP.
Have fun, stay warm and make that hot chocolate! :)
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment