I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Wednesday, March 8

Spring A Ling Word Art

Download HERE

I made this word art for you using SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen's newest collection
Spring A Ling.
I wanted to show off the Alpha set she made by including 2 of the letters in the word art.
It is a lovely set and will compliment names or anything else you choose that will just set your pages off!
This collection is currently only available at The DigiChick until next week when she puts it in all her stores.
You can buy in individual sets for $2.00 each or the whole collection for $10.00.
The collection and each set is previewed below:













I hope you enjoy the word art and I encourage you to stop by The DigiChick and check out her amazing collection.  Now is a great time to pick and choose exactly what you want and save some $$$ as well!
Hugs,
DeLoris






No comments:

Post a Comment