I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Thursday, March 9

Spring A Ling April Showers Cluster


Download HERE

As of March 9th, SnickerdoodleDesignsbyKaren's Spring A Ling Collection will be in all her stores.
You can see the stores listed on her blog.  Just click on the her link to be taken there.
I made a cluster for you using her kit.  I thought it was appropriate to name it April Showers.  After all, that's what brings the flowers - right?  :)
It is a lovely kit for Easter and Spring and the elements and pages are just delightful!  Full of color, whimsy and just pure fun!
Her previews are listed below:














I hope you stop by her blog and follow the links to her stores and check out Spring A Ling for yourself!  You'll be glad you did!
Enjoy the April Showers Cluster!
Hugs,
DeLoris





No comments:

Post a Comment