I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Thursday, March 9

Spring A Ling Window Frame


Download HERE

SinckerdoodleDesigns by Karen has created a darling collection for Spring and Easter.
It has the most colorful elements and pages that are fit for most occasions.
It is sweet, light and fun hearted as all new things blooming in the Spring are.
My blog is designed with it (I just had to do it)!
I made a window frame with one of the papers and I used the Wooden Window Frame Script by Creation Cassel.
Her kit is currently on Sale at The DigiChick, but will soon be in all her stores.
Here are the previews to her collection:



 












 I hope you enjoy the frame and please stop by her stores and check out all her kits and collections.  She is my favorite designer!  You'll be glad you did!
Hugs,
DeLoris


No comments:

Post a Comment