I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, April 23

Picture Perfect Cluster


Download HERE

Here's a cluster I made for your personal use using Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs "Picture Perfect" Collection.
This is part of The Studio's Collection that was just posted Thursday.
Karen's kit and add-ons are $1.00 and the whole collection is $8.00.
Now is a great time to pick up this adorable kit while you can save some big $$$ before it hits the other stores.
What's picture perfect to you; a baby, graduation, a holiday dinner, vacation?
In an earlier post, I did a QP of a tree in my yard.  When it is in bloom, I find it picture perfect!
Karen's kit/collection is perfect for showing off those picture perfect moments.
It's full of flowers and greenery.  It also has journal cards, smudges, blendables, sayings and paper edges.
Shown below are previews of her collection, kit and add-ons.








Have fun with the cluster and I hope you take advantage of this awesome sale!
Hugs,
DeLoris






No comments:

Post a Comment