Pages

Wednesday, April 26

Picture Perfect QP-01


Download HERE

I made this QP for you to highlight Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs new collections of Blendables.  Some people know them as stamps.
As in this QP the words are a stamp used as is.
The splotchy designs on the left side are blendables.  The camera one is from her amazing kit Picture Perfect.  The others are from her Blendable collection.
I used her new Stratified Styles on these.
I love the color and texture the styles gives them.
Below are the previews for her newest Blendables.
I also used her newest kit Picture Perfect to make the QP.  There is a preview of the clooection below as well.







I hope you stop by her blog and see where you can purchase the Blendables and Picture Perfect.
Enjoy the QP.
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment