I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, April 23

Spirit Of Spring Frames

Download HERE

I made you some frames that match Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs sweetest kit/collection Spirit Of Spring.
The window frame has a layer for the frame, a layer for the panes, a layer for the corner trim plain and another layer with paint runs.  The other 3 frames has 2 layers each; 1 for the frame and 1 for the mat.  They are for your personal use.
This kit/collection is just amazing.  It is perfect for Spring and Easter both.  It captures the "Spirit of Spring" with all the flowers, greenery and the cutest critters!
Check out her blog to all her stores.
Her previews are shown below:










I hope you enjoy the frames and you check out her Spirit Of Spring Collection!
Hugs,
DeLoris



No comments:

Post a Comment