I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Saturday, April 1

Spring Blendable 12x12 QP

Download HERE

Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs has just created an amazing collection of "blendables" for sale in her stores.
Snickerdoodle Designs
The Digital Scrapbooking Studio
The Digi Chick - starts April 6th
What's a blendable?  It is a graphic or brush you can use to make papers with or use them as elements.  Use them as is, mix ans match them, recolor them or try different blend modes on them to give them a different look.
I used the a brush one about eggs.  I thought it would be perfect for Easter.  I had added one of the letters in the collection thinking it was a E, but thank goodness, before I zipped up the file, I saw it was an F!  Ok, I'm old!  LOL
This collection is not for Easter, they are usable all year long.  I just happened to make a QP for your personal use for Easter.
I also used her wonderful collection Spring A Ling!  I've had sooo much fun playing with this kit.  Scroll down and you will see all the freebies I have made with it.
The Blendables come in a collection (you save money this way), or you can purchase each set individually.  They are currently at an introductory price until the April 18th.
Below are the previews for this collection.
Stop by her blog and you will see where they are available to purchase.




See, didn't I tell you they are amazing!  I hope you stop by her blog and check them out!  While you're there, why don't you sign up for her Newsletter?  It usually comes out on Saturdays.  She has the cutest stories to tell and helpful tutorials on scrapbooking and photography.  She also gives away freebies from time to time.
I hope you enjoy the QP and I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
DeLoris







No comments:

Post a Comment