I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Wednesday, May 31

Backyard Party Cluster 01

Download HERE

This is a cluster I made using Karen of Snickerdoodle Design's wonderful Backyard Party Collection.
This is the cutest kit for all you summertime (or any season) get-togethers.
It's packed full of flowers, balloons and an array of elements for a great backyard party.
It even has an old car which I think is just a perfect touch!
This kit with be at the Digi Chick starting June 1st and will be part of their Hatchery Collection. 
Below are the previews of her kit so you can get ready to jump over to the Digi Chick and scoop em' up and save you some $$$ before it hits her other stores.







See what I'm tellin' ya?  Isn't it just adorable!
I hope you grab her collection up and enjoy the freebie.
Hugs,
DeLoris




No comments:

Post a Comment