I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Thursday, June 1

Backyard Party License Plates

Download HERE

I thought the license plates would be a cute addition to Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs newest collection Backyard Party.  I made them with Cassel Creations Script.
Karen's kit it perfect for family get to gathers, whether in the backyard or not with all the many colorful and unique elements.  From a section of chicken wire to an old car, this kit has it all.
This kit with be at the Digi Chick starting today (June 1st) and will be part of their
Hatchery Collection. 
Below are the previews of her kit so you can get ready to jump over to the Digi Chick and scoop em' up and save you some $$$ before it hits her other stores.







Have fun snagging up this collection and I hope you enjoy the license plates.
Hugs,
DeLoris



No comments:

Post a Comment