I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Saturday, June 3

Backyard Party QP

Download HERE
I made this QP for you using Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs Backyard Party Collection.  I loved making this QP and when I added the flip flop saying, I went on a flip flop search.  I found an action by Polkadot Designs.
Karens's collection is just soooo cute and colorful.  It is full of whimsy with lots of elements that are perfect to show off all your summertime events!
This collection is currently on sale at The Digi Chick as part of their Hatchery Collection.  This collection won't last too much longer before it hits Karen's other stores, so grab em up while you can save some $$$.
The Previews of her are shown below.









I hope you take advantage of the savings on this amazing kit and enjoy the QP.
Hugs,
DeLoris




No comments:

Post a Comment