I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Wednesday, July 19

Backyard Splash Puzzle Wall 02

Download HERE

Here's another puzzle wall using Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs Coordinated Collection Backyard Splash and her Puzzle Set.
This darling summer scrapbook set is currently on sale at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio until July 28th for $1.00 a piece (except Karen's complete collection which is on sale for $7.00).
You can mix and match sets with other designers who contributed in making the awesome collection.
This is a quarterly combined collection with many designers participating.
Here are the previews of Karen's entire collection and the Puzzle Set:

 

 
 
 
I hope you can find a use for the puzzle wall and please take advantage of the sale and save
some $$$$.
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment