>>
I just love Fall Follies. The squirrel in my header is just precious!
I hope you enjoy Snickerdoodle Designs collection as much as I do!

Thursday, July 13

Backyard Splash Stickpins

Download HERE

Here's a set of stickpins to match Karen of Snickerdoodles Designs newest collection Backyard Splash.  I love stickpins and I wish ever kit had them.  I find so many uses for them such as enhancing a flower arrangement, attaching a flower to a note card or in general using one instead of a staple.
I love this kit with all the pastel colors of summer.  It gives us a chance to embellish our summertime memories of having fun in the back yard, picnics, or any other occasion you have to enjoy your family and friends.  When was the last time you had a squirt gun fight with your children?
This collection is perfect to make your memories last a lifetime.  I like having my favorites put on canvas besides making my photo books.
This collection is currently only available at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio until the 28th before it goes in Karen's other stores.
Listed below are the previews to show you how wonderful this collection truly is.  Grab up the collection and save some $$$ or you can buy the individual sets.


Enjoy the stickpins and Backyard Splash Collection.  :)

Hugs,
DeLoris






No comments:

Post a Comment