I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, July 30

Metamorphosis Window Frames

Download HERE

This is a set of frames I made for your personal use.  I used one of the papers from Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs Metamorphosis Collection to make them.
Karen is an awesome designer and I just love this kit!
Everything changes.  Kids grow up, families move and new people come into our lives.
This is a perfect kit for making beautiful scrapbook pages and pictures of the changes in our lives.
Below are the previews for Metamorphosis.  Currently, they are on sale for 30% off  for the individual packs and 60% off of the entire collection!  Now that's one really great deal!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hope you take advantage of the great savings and enjoy the window frames.
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment