I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, July 30

Metamorphosis Cluster

Download HERE

Here's a cluster I made for your personal use using Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs newest collection Metamorphosis.   Aren't the colors excellent!
Change happens to use all.  This kit is perfect for capturing those moments.  Whether you are leaving home to start your new life, getting married, moving to a new place, this kit is perfect for it!
I love the colors in this kit as well as the words and phrases provided.  It will help you capture "just the right moment" of your change.
Right now you will save 30% off individual packs or 60% off the collection.  But, don't wait till it's over.  Grab them up now while you can save some $$$.
Here are her previews:
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you take advantage of the savings and enjoy the cluster!
Hugs,
DeLoris


No comments:

Post a Comment