Pages

Sunday, July 30

Metamorphosis Desktop Wallpaper

Download HERE
Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs has made a wonderful collection and kit called Metamorphosis.
This kit is all about change.  It is full of the cutest elements, papers, masks, stamps and word labels and note cards!  Just looking at my preview you see the awesome color combinations she uses.
What was your metamorphosis?  Did you graduate from high school or college?  Get married?  Have a baby? Retire?  Take up a hobby?  Change Jobs?  Move?
I recently moved to a new apartment for seniors.  I absolutely love it!  It is sooo quiet and peaceful here.
I am planning on scrapbooking my major move and I will definitely be using this kit!  I've only been here 3 weeks, so all my picture taking is not complete.
I made 2 desktop wallpapers for you.  One is 800x1920 and the other is 800x1289.  I know it is not August yet, but I had to use it now!  :)
This kit hits all of Karen's stores on Wed, Aug 26th!
Listed below are her previews:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy the desktop wallpaper and grab this kit/collection up as soon as you can.
You will be very glad you did!
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment