I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, July 30

Metamorphosis Rectangular Frames

Download HERE
Here's a set of rectangular frames to match Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs collection Metamorphosis.  This kit is just perfect to make scrapbook pages and/or pictures of the changes all families go through.  The mats in each frame are on separate layers.  Use them as is or recolor them or delete if you don't want the mats.
Listed below are the previews for this awesome kit.  I love her elements.  She has sooo much talent and has done a wonderful job in the things she has placed in this kit!


See?  I told you it was awesome!
I hope you grab it up asap (she probably has a sale on right now - not sure) to try and save you some $$$.
Enjoy the frames!
Hugs,
DeLoris




No comments:

Post a Comment