I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Friday, August 4

Backyard Splash Alphas


Download

Today Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs collection Backyard Splash goes into all of her stores.
This is the cutest collection to use on all you backyard adventures (or anywhere else for that matter).
Capture your summertime fun with this whimsical collection.
I made you an alpha in 4 different colors to compliment Karen's collection.
Check out her site and you will see where you can scoop this one up!
You will be very glad you did.
I hope you grab up this collection and enjoy the alphas.
Hugs,
DeLoris

No comments:

Post a Comment