I created a new blog called Dels Scrapbooking Emporium. Trouble is, the search engines could not pick it up. I have had sooo many issues with blogger and that I don't know code doesn't help. What use to work from the various blog articles I read, no longer does. All the backgrounds I created, do not work. I used the Simple template for my new blog, but no one ever saw it unless I sent an email. So, I am back at my old blog, but with the new name. The address will stay the same.

Sunday, August 13

Pass It On QP


Download HERE
Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs has just released a new collection called Pass It On.
What does Pass It On mean to you?
Is there a talent in your family you pass on to your children or grandchildren?
Do you crochet, knit, paint, make paper scrapbooks, race cars or do wood working?
What ever your favorite thing to do is, why not capture it on your scrapbooking pages or pictures to share with your family and pass it on!
Nothing is more precious than something we do that we pass down through generation to generation.
This collection is perfect for that!  It includes papers, extra papers, stamps, blendables, journal cards, and word strips.
Pass It On is full of elements to highlight something you share with others.  From crochet hooks to drill bits, this collection is for you!
Sadly, my girls are not into learning digital scrapbooking, and my one and only grandchild is my 10 yr old grandson Danny.  As with all kids his age, he is into computer games and his Rip Stick.
Since I am 67 and Rip Sticks are a fairly new sport toy, I can pass down my concern (and his mom's) for watching him fall down and getting hurt while learning to master his Rip Stick, just like I watched the girls master their bikes and skates!
Karen's Pass It On is available in all her stores.  Check out her blog for more information.
Here are the previews to Pass It On:



 
 

I made a QP of my grandson with his Rip Stick and wanted to share the blank one for your personal use and I hope you enjoy it.  There is an "extra" in the zip file for you.
Hugs,
DeLoris


No comments:

Post a Comment